Greetings to you.,

We have the following* .NET Developer  *opportunity based out in Detroit
MI. If you are interested, please send me a Word copy of your resume
in *MS-Word
format* at satya.prak...@nictinc.com, <satya.prak...@nictinc.com> With
Contact details, and I will call you to discuss.

*.NET DeveloperDetroit, MI  (SEEKING ONLY LOCAL CONSULTANTS)12+ Months
Contract.**$50-$55/hr on C2C all inclusive.*
Ideally with Restful JSON experience.
At least have SOAP or web services experience.
1) asp.net 4.0, C#
2) MVC 5 (4 is ok)
3) JQuery
4)Good experience with Server side.

*Please fill the below details and reply me ASAP.*

Full name:
Current Location (State & City):
Contact Details (Phone & E-Mail):
Visa Status:
Availability for Interview:
Availability to Start:
Any interviews attended / pipe line.
Employer(Contact & Email):

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me ASAP at *(212) 684-2455 or (717) 220-0039*, even if we have
spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail
please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering
candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Prakash
*NICT Inc*
(Network Informatics Computer Technologies Inc)
Suite #2017, 1214 Research Boulevard ,
Hershey Center for Applied Research
Hummelstown PA 17036,USA
*Ph #* 212-684-2455 / *Fax # *717-220-1784 / *email: *
satya.prak...@nictinc.com