Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a Sr. Software Developer CQ5.
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID:
da...@manifesttechnology.net;

Job Title:            Sr. Software Developer CQ5
Location:            Sunnyvale, CA
Duration:            3+ Months Contract

Communication skills are very key for this role.  Must be a 10/10.
This requirement will close today at 10:30am CST.

Job Responsibilities:
Customize and deploy CQ5's built-in PDF rendering capability
Customizing pdf file for different content sets, rather than one layout for
everything
Ensuring that the pdf generator works on content that is only rendered by
cq, not stored completely within CQ
Including graphical elements in the generated pdf (i.e., a header image)
Including links within the pdf
Automatically managing the pdf metadata (e.g., author fields)
Including a custom end page that is a separate Pdf file
Ensuring that the pdf files work correctly with the dispatcher caching and
expiry
Having Findlaw staff (engineering and design) understand how to work with
and modify the pdf rendering in the future.

Beyond this, we will require assistance with tuning and tweaking CQ5,
implementing and deploying other key CQ5 functionality, as well as common
web functionality from a CQ5 perspective.

Examples include:
Segmentation
Content targeting
Site catalyst integration
Business system integration
Single sign-on
Workflow customization
UI customization
Content import
Redirect management
Development workflow

Requirements:
Strong communication skills, both to technical developers and non-technical
writers and business analysts
Real experience in the above tasks with CQ.
We need someone who can hit the ground running, not someone who can learn
as they go

Preferred:
Candidates that also have systems integration experience
Skilled in XQuery

Thanks,
David Johnson - Sr IT Recruiter
MANIFEST Technology
Email: da...@manifesttechnology.net

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the