Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a Javascript UI Developer - Must be Green Card ,
EAD or US Citizen.
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID:
da...@manifesttechnology.net;

Job Title:            Javascript UI Developer
Location:            Broomfield, CO
Duration:            6+ Months Contract
Must be EAD, GC or Citizen

UI Designer/Developer - JavaScript

The Knowledge Management team has an opening for a user experience
designer/developer to help take our Global Search capability to the next
level.

The ideal candidate will have experience creating simple, easy to use, and
engaging experiences in a data intensive environment.

Requirements:
Strong UI Development
Javascript (ExtJS, JQuery)

Plus Familiarity with the following:
SOLR, Elastic Search
git, subversion, maven

Thanks,
David Johnson - Sr IT Recruiter
MANIFEST Technology
Email: da...@manifesttechnology.net

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the