Hi ,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Rahul from Technology Resource Group Inc.

Please take a look at the below job description  and let me know if you are
interested with the position.

If this is not a good fit for you then please let me know your preference.

*Position:   Oracle Developer / Consultant with Demantra*

*Location:   Redwood City, CA*

*Duration:   6-12 Months*

*Job Description:*

Resource should have good experience in development and support of Demantra
application especially “Trade promotion management, demand management,
sales and operations planning and supply chain planning” using various
Oracle Value Chain Planning products (Demantra PTP, Demantra DM, ASCP).

*Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in implementing enterprise applications
with at least 4 years of experience in implementing Oracle Value Chain
Planning products with focus on Demantra PTP, DM and ASCP. *• Should have
performed at least 3 full life cycle implementation of Demantra modules in
recent releases.
• Strong knowledge and development / support experience in Demantra
• Expert level knowledge in the setup and configuration of:
o Demantra PTP (Predictive Trade Planning, and deductions settlement)
o Demantra DM
o Demantra S&OP
• Working Knowledge in the configuration of:
o Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP)

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Agarwal

Technology Resource Group Inc.

Email: *rahul.agar...@tresourceinc.com* <rahul.agar...@tresourceinc.com>

GTalk/Skype: ra.usstaffing || YM: rahulkabeer