Hi ,

Hope you are doing well..!!
We are looking for *Utility Test Engineer at San Diego,CA* with one of our
Clients,below is the Job Description. If you are available and interested
then,please reply me with details below the Job Description along with your
updated resume in Word format.

*Position  : Utility Test Engineer** With MDMS*
*Location : San Diego, CA*
*Duration : Contract*

**** H1B & Passport number mandatory****

*Job Description :*
• 3 to 5 years of Functional Test Engineering/Analyst experience
• Energy Utility experience with MDMS as primary skill and Collection wave
Engine as Secondary Skill
• Extensive test process knowledge with regards to test cycles, releases
and test types (system, integration, end-to-end), and the Software Test
Life Cycle
• Must to have Hands on experience with developing test cases, test
scenarios and test case execution.
• Must to have the working knowledge of HP Quality Center Reporting
features and other ancillary features
• Good communication skills and  Working experience with Onshore/Offshore
model.

*Best Regards,*
*Prasanth Robbi*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*