Hi ,

I have an urgent requirement with one of our clients. Please have a look
below and let me know if you have any resources available.

* Role: Adobe CQ5 / AEM Developer*

*Location: Bothell, WA*

*Duration: 8+ Months*

*Experience 4-8 Years*

*Skills: *Web Content Management, WCM. Adobe CQ, AEM ,Adobe CQ5.

*Job description:*

• Hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web
Content Management solutions on Adobe CQ 5.5 or above.

• Should have experience on Adobe CQ 5.x integration with e-commerce and
CRM systems (like Salesforce).

• Should have deep knowledge on Multi-channel publish.

• Very Good knowledge of Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web
framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework is required.
• Good experience is required on Java, JSP, Servlets, Ajax , XML, Jquery
and JSON web technologies.

*Best Regards,Ahmed AliSr. Technical Recruiter+1 732 276 9933 Ext :
473ahmed....@avanceservices.us <ahmed....@avanceservices.us>*