Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a *Senior Java Developer*

Please share your consultants’ suitable resumes with me on my ID:
*da...@manifesttechnology.net* <da...@manifesttechnology.net>

Job Title: Senior Java Developer

Location: Bloomington, MN

Duration: 6 Months Contract-to-Hire (6 month contract to possible hire down
the road)

Looking US Citizen | Green Card | EAD GC | Only!

We’re looking for 2 Senior Java Developers with 5+ years of development
experience to join the Admin Systems Foundations team and work out of our
Bloomington, MN location; Experience working with OpenShift cloud
environments and the Kafka open source distributed streaming platform are a
bonus.

The Admin Systems team strives to provide an exceptional digital experience
to all of our customers. We take pride and ownership in the products we
build. We seek creative, passionate, engineering minded software engineers
looking for an environment with a core set of values anchored in trust,
communication and collaboration.

Our team culture focuses on strong communication, tight feedback loops, and
continuous processes among our agile teams. A productive relationship
between business, product, and development teams helps us deliver great
software. We promote cross-functional behaviors among our team members.

The Admin Systems team is involved in a multi-year re-platform of our
internal Clients administrative systems; The Foundations team is a part of
this multi-year effort supplying foundational products that all other Admin
Systems teams can use during the re-platform effort.; Initial products that
the Foundations team will supply include a Redhat SSO single sign on
experience, an Admin Systems portal, and a change data capture solution
which is built upon Kafka and Zookeeper. The Foundations team is embracing
the latest continuous delivery concepts using the latest open source tools;

What We Expect From You

Ability to design and write clean, maintainable code, using some (or all)
of the languages and frameworks we use:

Java 8, Javascript, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, React,
Angular, Bootstrap

Desired experience: OpenShift and Kafka

Value a culture of continuous learning, improvement and experimentation

Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality (e.g.,
test driven development, test automation, CI/CD practices)

Ability to work effectively in a collaborative agile environment

Ability to design and build for cloud platforms, including leveraging micro
services and containers

Desired experience: continuous delivery into cloud environments

Collaborate closely with engineers on other teams and in other disciplines

Provide mentorship and technical leadership for project teams and peers

Build resilient, scalable systems that can readily evolve into the future

Constantly striving to deliver value to our customers.

*Best Regards,*

*David Johnson - IT Recruiter*

*MANIFEST Technology*

*Email:* *da...@manifesttechnology.net* <da...@manifesttechnology.net>

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the