Hi,

Hope you are doing great today.

Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.

Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current
Location ASAP.

*Position: Full Stack/React Native Developer*

*Location**: **St. Louis, Plano or Atlanta*

*Duration: 12+months*

*Local Only*

Prefer Mid types but will consider all candidates

*Skills:  Full Stack, Java, Angular, Native React  *CGI project team
ASAP to fill
OK with H1s with Excellent communcation
Should move quickly

*Kindly revert me back with below details to submit the profile....!!!!*

                                                              Submission
Details

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Skype Id:

Current location:

Open to relocate :

FACE TO FACE AVAILABINITY (yes/no)

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Status with Validity:

Last 4 Digit of SSN:

Total Years of IT Experience:

US Experience

Skill Set:

LinkedIn :

Rate /Salary

*Regards,*

*Umakant Yadav*

*Technical Recuiter*

*Email:umakant.ya...@infogium.com <email%3aumakant.ya...@infogium.com>*

*Phone- **678-648-8155 *

*[image: Description: photo]*

*Infogium Technologies LLC*

*2655 Azalea Bluff Dr Cumming, GA 30041*

*Opt-Out: If you wish to no longer receive emails from us, please send an
email with remove in the subject line.*