Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Lead **Outsystems
Developer(Java/.Net)* at *Dublin, OH & Portland, OR & Atlanta, GA* with our
client. If you are interested then please reply me with your updated resume
or you can call me at *(805) 852-7142.*

*Role: **Lead **Outsystems Developer(Java/.Net)*

*Location: Dublin, OH & Portland, OR & Atlanta, GA*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Job Description*

Migration of legacy Java OutSystems-based system to OutSystems 11

• 3+ years of experience in OutSystems, leading technical projects in
Outsystems. Overall experience should be 8+ years
• Strong technical skills in architecture patterns, solutions design and
web application performance;
• Experience in web applications, project delivery and performance
troubleshoot;
• Experience with OutSystems Integration, Component/Add-on’s Development
• Proficient in web and mobile development: HTML, CSS, UX and UI design,
Javascript, Relational Databases, .Net, ALM and APM practices and tools;
• Degree in computer science or other technical related field;
• Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
• Translate business requirements into viable and scalable applications;
• Design enterprise layered architecture applications;
• Tackle complex technical challenges according to project needs;
• Assess existing applications in performance, architecture and development
best practices;
• Guarantee project quality in design-time by enforcing development best
practices

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 852-7142*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>

*[image: Description: photo]*

*Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.*