Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
We have the below requirement open. Please send me your candidates updated
Resume to
*m.az...@canopyone.com <m.az...@canopyone.com>*

*Role : POWER BI ARCHITECT *

*Location : Irvine - CA ( Remote )*

*Visa :  NO H1 Transfers*

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:      *

*Required Skills Technical Skills- MS Power BI, Power BI Report *

*Job summary:*

Architect and develop data models, ETL packages, OLAP cubes, and reports
utilizing Power BI applying best practices to the development lifecycle.

2. Should have 6+ years of development experience&#160&#160and understand
the requirements from business analyst and do the data profiling to check
the feasibility

3.&#160&#160Design &amp Develop the Power BI reports and review those with
the business excellence team

4.&#160&#160Incorporate the changes in the Power BI reports to accommodate
the

*Note: Please Provide Below Information along with Visa Copy and DL / State
ID*

*First Name:*

*Last Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Email ID:*

*Date of Birth: *

*Last 4 Digits SSN:*

*Former CTS Employer: *

*Former CTS Contractor: *

*Contact Number:  *

*Current Project:  *

*Availability:*

*Relocation: *

*Visa Status:*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohd Azhar Uddin*

*Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext. 2526 / (M) (315) 543-4232*

*Email: m.az...@canopyone.com <m.az...@canopyone.com> *