Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your MOST RECENT UPDATED RESUME
:

Sr. Solutions Architect

Location: Greensboro, NC (Hybrid Schedule) || W2 only (No C2C)

Qualifications:

   - Solution Architects have at least 8-10 years of development history
   with demonstrable experience in architecting and designing non-trivial
   systems

   - Four+ years’ experience .Net Development (C#)
   - Three years or more experience in API development, database, and
   middle tier component design
   - Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks, IoC, dependency injection

   - Strong .Net C# Coding skills (Must)
   - Strong SQL skills (Must)
   - Prior experience and usage of Entity framework core (Must)
   - Experience with development patterns
   - 4 or More Years of .Net (C#, VB.Net, etc.) *(*Must*)*
   - 3 or More Years of Entity Framework* (*Must*)*
   - 3 or More Years of SOAP / REST API (Must)
   - 2 or More Years of MVC, .Net Core (Must)
   - 2 or More Years of TCP/IP, DNS, IIS, web servers (Must)
   - TFS (Team Foundation System) / MS DevOps (Must)
   - 3 or More Years of Puppeteer / Playwright or other headless browser
   automation technology (Must)
   - Excellent OO fundamentals and expertise (Must)
   - Ability to juggle multiple projects and course correct as business
   drivers change
   - Experience developing applications on Windows Server / Linux Server
   environments
   - Experience working with Agile Development methodologies
   - Front end development using HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, and a responsive
   design framework like bootstrap
   - Automated builds and deployment configuration experience using TFS /
   DevOps Build Servers.
   - Experience in building Containers and Kubernetes

Skills and Abilities and Other Characteristics:

   - Agile Methodology
   - Excellent communication skills
   - Proven organizational and planning skills, including the ability to
   take tasks through to completion
   - Commitment to excellent customer service and product development
   - Strong problem analysis and decision-making ability
   - Excellent interpersonal skills
   - Self-motivated and enthusiastic
   - Ability to continually evolve/improve productivity and environment and
   learn new development trends/practices

PLEASE NOTE:
If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc