Hi,

Attached is the resume of my consultant.

Please take a look at it and let me know if you would like to speak with my
consultant.

Basic Details
Name: Rajendra Goud Mala
Technology SQL Server Administrator/Azure
Visa H1B
Rate 95/hr on c2c
Location: Georgia
Relocation: Atlanta – Georgia

If you are comfortable with the rate, send me the rate confirmation with
client details and with the consultant's name in it and I will send you the
contact info and any other details, data, or documents you may need.

Thank you.

*A Shravani *|* Sales Manager*
 | *shrav...@ricefwtech.com <shrav...@ricefwtech.com>*
RICE. F.W Technologies Inc.