Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
We have the below requirement open. Please send me your candidates updated
Resume to
*m.az...@canopyone.com <m.az...@canopyone.com>*

*Role : PYSPARK DEVELOPER*

*Location : **Carlsbad - CA ( Remote )*

*Visa :  NO H1 Transfers*

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:       *

*Required Skills Technical Skills- ,Python,PySpark*

**Job Summary: Role Scope / Deliverables: Design, develop, test, deploy,
maintain and improve data integration pipeline. *

**Shift: 11am to 9pm Carlsbad Time **

*Roles &amp Responsibilities: Key Skills: *

*• Experience in Python and common python libraries. *

*• Strong analytical experience with database in writing complex queries,
query optimization, debugging, user defined functions, views, indexes etc.
• Strong experience with source control systems such as Git, Bitbucke*

*and Jenkins build and continuous integration tools. *

*• Databricks and Apache Spark Experience. *

*• Data lake and Delta lake experience with AWS glue and Athena.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohd Azhar Uddin*

*Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext. 2526 / (M) (315) 543-4232*

*Email: m.az...@canopyone.com <m.az...@canopyone.com> *