Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
We have the below requirement open. Please send me your candidates updated
Resume to
*m.az...@canopyone.com <m.az...@canopyone.com>*

*Role : QLIK SENSE REPORTING LEAD *

*Location : **San Jose - CA ( Remote )*

*Visa :  NO H1 Transfers*

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:       *

10+ years of experience as a BI/DW professional/Qlik Sense Developer.

• Having a strong analytical and logical mindset.

• Well-versed with concepts and techniques of Business Intelligence and
Data Warehousing.

• Must be familiar with a project’s complete life cycle implementation of
at least 1 to 2 projects.

• Skilled in Qlik Sense web integration, advanced SQL knowledge, Stored
Procs, SQL scripting, nested selection, stored procedures, triggers,
analytic functions, tuning etc.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohd Azhar Uddin*

*Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext. 2526 / (M) (315) 543-4232*

*Email: m.az...@canopyone.com <m.az...@canopyone.com> *