Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
We have the below requirement open. Please send me your candidates updated
Resume to
*m.az...@canopyone.com <m.az...@canopyone.com>*

*Role : Azure Devops*

*Location : Richardson, TX*

*Visa :  NO H1 Transfers*

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:       *

   - Job Description with mandatory skills

   - 3+ years of experience in architecting and deploying infrastructure
      for distributed applications in the cloud
      - Hands on with linux commands and management of VM’s
      - Hand on with deploying application on azure cloud using cloud
      native components
      - Hands on with power shell /python scripting
      - Hands on with Azure dev ops and building CI/CD pipelines
      - Experience with GIT and GIT flow for code lifecycle management
      - Experience with TCP/IP, HTTP, web application security and
      experience supporting multi-tier web application architecture
      - Experience with Azure devops, sonarqube and instrumentation for
      monitoring using statsd or equivalent

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohd Azhar Uddin*

*Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext. 2526 / (M) (315) 543-4232*

*Email: m.az...@canopyone.com <m.az...@canopyone.com> *