KINDLY REPLY TO md.imt...@genzeon.com ONLY

Genzeon established in 2009, we are a cutting-edge global digital company
with focus on healthcare. Genzeon helps its clients achieve their goals by
providing innovative services & solutions to reduce costs, streamline
operations, improve experience, increase provider productivity, and advance
patient care and satisfaction. Our culture anchors our core values – Human
connection, Accountability & Empowerment.

I will be more than happy to learn and know more about your expertise, also
we can discuss about the job description too. You can call or text me at
*484-713-8999* & md.imt...@genzeon.com

Project is an Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality Medical company
that is bringing the healthcare of the future to the world.

We are looking for a well versed *React Developer* to join our team locally
in Scottsdale, AZ to implement and help create innovative customer facing
solutions . An ideal candidate has genuine passion for software quality and
understands the role through the lens a users final experience.

*Job Description*

We are looking for a great experience in JavaScript development who is
proficient with React.js and Redux. Your primary focus will be on
developing user interface components and implementing them following
well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that
these components and the overall application are robust and easy to
maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on
different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to
collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products
are important.

*Responsibilities*

·       Developing new user-facing features using React.js

·       Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use

·       Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code

·       Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array
of web-capable devices and browsers

·       Occasionally write code in Angular 4+ (Transitioning Legacy
applications to React)

·       Occasional story writing

*Skills*

·       Strong proficiency in JavaScript, including DOM manipulation and
the JavaScript object model

·       Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles

·       Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)

·       Experience with Micro Frontend Architecture

·       Experience with creating npm packages

·       Experience using and implementing Component Libraries such as Ant
Design and Chakra UI

·       Deep understanding of React Hooks

·       Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript

·       Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)

·       Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus

·       Familiarity with RESTful APIs

·       Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token

·       Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools

·       Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel,
Webpack, NPM, etc.

·       Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into
technical requirements

·       A knack for benchmarking and optimization

·       Familiarity with Git

·       Previous experience with Storybook.js

Experience:

·       Front-end development

·       React

·       Git:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Md Imtiaz *

*Talent Acquisition Partner*

*P: 484-713-8999*

E: md.imt...@genzeon.com

W: www.genzeon.com
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.genzeon.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7CMd.Imtiaz%40genzeon.com%7Ce2acd8059aec42c68ed608db4bd920fc%7Ce00b6687c77645148a125549c0aabb79%7C1%7C0%7C638187168172997945%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Q9IF1159D%2FjM18iycvXmeTeLgvBNS%2BeIzAJjW73vyPs%3D&reserved=0>

Genzeon Corporation: 559 West Uwchlan Avenue # 120, Exton, PA 19341