Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Salesforce Technical Lead / Architect with Java , JavaScript, Vlocity,
Webservices, CI/CD Exp.*

*Columbia, SC || Onsite from Day One*

****Must be willing to come onsite for the first 90 days and then as needed
going forward (likely monthly). Client will cover the expense of an
apartment for 90 days and also future travels****

*Candidates must be either on the east coast or central part of the US not
open to west coast candidates.*

REQUIRED technologies:

 Java and JavaScript language experience Integration technologies and
experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.) Familiarity
working with CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, Ant etc.)

Experience in Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) components is a plus (Data
Raptors, OmniScript, Integration Procedures, Flex Cards, Vlocity Industry
Data Models etc.) Broad knowledge of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or
Experience Cloud is helpful (including native config, Apex, LWC, VisualForce
)

Experience in deploying Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) solutions

Experience in Salesforce Industries (Vlocity) components is a plus (Data
Raptors, OmniScript, Integration Procedures, Flex Cards, Vlocity Industry
Data Models etc.) Broad knowledge of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or
Experience Cloud is helpful (including native config, Apex, LWC,
VisualForce) Experience in deploying Salesforce Industries (Vlocity)
solutions

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc