Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Role: Business analyst with AI/ML, ServiceNow, Omni-channel experience*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA(Onsite) || Need LocalsDuration: 6+ Months
Contract *

*No of hours: 160 Hours/Month(Standard)*

*BA at Onshore who is based out of TO, LA*

*Position: Business Analyst*

Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Business
Analyst to join our team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible
for analyzing business requirements, identifying opportunities for process
improvement, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver
effective solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in
ServiceNow, SDLC, ITIL, technical documentation, and business process
analysis. Experience working in the AI/ML, Agile environment and Agile
certification is preferred. Join our team and contribute to driving
efficiency, enhancing user experience, and supporting our organization's
growth.

*Responsibilities:*

   - Collaborate with stakeholders to gather, analyze, and document
   business requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
   - Conduct thorough business process analysis and identify areas for
   improvement, streamlining workflows, and enhancing operational efficiency.
   - Work closely with the development team to ensure alignment between
   business requirements and technical solutions.
   - Utilize ServiceNow platform to implement workflows for change /
   support management.
   - Develop and maintain technical documentation, including functional
   specifications, user stories, and system documentation in confluence.
   - Assist in the creation and maintenance of sprint plans, including
   features/stories/tasks, timelines, and resource allocation.
   - Facilitate effective communication and collaboration between business
   users, DTI teams, and other stakeholders.
   - Participate in Agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, backlog
   grooming, and daily stand-up meetings.
   - Collaborate with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to prioritize and
   deliver user stories according to business objectives and project timelines.
   - Contribute to the continuous improvement of Agile practices within the
   organization.
   - Stay updated on industry trends, best practices, and emerging
   technologies related to AI/ML, ServiceNow, SDLC, ITIL, and Agile
   methodologies.
   - Provide training and support to end-users, ensuring successful
   adoption and utilization of new systems and processes.

*Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology,
   or a related field.
   - Proven experience as a Business Analyst, preferably in an Agile
   environment.
   - Strong knowledge and experience with ServiceNow, including the ability
   to configure workflows, create forms, and customize the platform.

*Omni-channel experience is required.*

   - Familiarity with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and ITIL
   (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) frameworks.
   - Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to
   translate business requirements into technical specifications.
   - Proficient in creating technical documentation, such as functional
   specifications, user stories, and process flows.
   - Experience working with Agile principles and methodologies. Agile
   certification (e.g., Certified Scrum Product Owner) is a plus.
   - Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively
   collaborate with stakeholders at all levels.
   - Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in
   a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
   - Strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality
   solutions.
   - Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements and business
   needs.

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc