Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Certified Cloud Azure Devops Engineer*

*Charlotte, NC or Winston Salem, NC or Mount Airy, NC (2-3 days onsite at
one of these locations)*

*Job Description*
Candidates will be responsible for the solution design, functionality, and
user experience for all systems and services that support the development
and operation of the Azure platforms. They must build, lead, and mentor a
strong cloud-based engineering team to deliver operational excellence and
efficiency. The successful candidate will architect and implement secure
solutions that align with business needs. We are seeking a hands-on IT
leader who will own the system architecture and engage with both IT, and
development teams at a technical level.

Serve as a hands-on subject matter expert for Azure.
Remove friction from DevOPS and Business Teams using automation and self
service

*Qualifications*

Working knowledge of Azure services IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS and coming trends
in the Cloud space
Working knowledge of microservices orchestration platform (Service Fabric,
Kubernetes)
Experience architecting/operating solutions built on Azure
Experience with architecting with compliance data in mind (PII).
Experience defining and implementing Azure Cloud Governance concerns
Experience With Architecting a Hybrid Cloud Environment Preferred.
Proven track record of building trusted technical and business
relationships with business executives and driving growth in highly
strategic or key accounts

Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving
conflicts, and ensuring follow through
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills leveraging all available
resources
Proven working experience in Azure and/or a DevOps role
Ability to assess the requirement, and environment and suggest the right
tools/technologies
Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting
Expertise in Debugging and providing solutions and workarounds

*Experience*Cloud Azure Engineering: Prefer 4-6 years
Digital Transformation to Azure Prefer 2+ years
Azure DevOps & Automation Prefer 3+ years

*Skills*Azure SQL Server
Azure Big Data tools such as Azure Data Lake, Azure Data bricks
Azure network infrastructure such as VNETs, subnets
Azure database services
Terraform/ARM templates
Azure DevOps

*Nice To Have*Azure VMWare Service (AVS)
Cosmos DB
MongoDB
Azure Security tools

*Preferred one of following Certifications*Azure Architect Certifications
(AZ 301/304 and AZ 300/303)
Azure DevOps (AZ - 400)
Azure Data Engineering (AZ-200 and AZ-201)

Azure Cloud Developer (AZ-203)

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc