🎀Greetings🎀

We have urgent requirements with our Client TCS. please respond to me with
their most updated resume and the best contact number to reach them to
discuss the below role ASAP.

Immediate closable position.

Please respond back with your resume to neh...@accurogroup.com

*JOB Title: AEM Developer (10+year)*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Job Type: contract Long time *

AEM, CRXDE, Angular JS ~ Resource should be very good exp in AEM & hands-on

*JOB description :- *

AEM, Angular JS, JAVA, HTML

Yes good exp required AEM UI & backend

•            Develop Component, Templates Using Sightly OSGI Bundles,
Client Libs, MSM, Dynamic Media, AEM as cloud service

•            Should handle CSS, Angular JS, jQuery

•            Should handle Rest Service Implementation

•            Identifying and designing business requirements

•            Participate in production deployments and provide support when
issues may arise.

Should have exposure to Jira, ServiceNow, Agile processes

Regards,

Neha Gupta

(Sr Client Servicing and Delivery Manager)

*Direct USA: +1-919-626-9621 || India: +91 98-73-95-1426*

neh...@accurogroup.com

Accuro Group

www.linkedin.com/in/callmeneha007

*Being Respectful** | **Being Responsive* *| **Always Communicating
**| **Demonstrating
Stewardship** | **Building Trust*