KINDLY REPLY TO md.imt...@genzeon.com ONLY

Genzeon established in 2009, we are a cutting-edge global digital company
with focus on healthcare. Genzeon helps its clients achieve their goals by
providing innovative services & solutions to reduce costs, streamline
operations, improve experience, increase provider productivity, and advance
patient care and satisfaction. Our culture anchors our core values – Human
connection, Accountability & Empowerment.

I will be more than happy to learn and know more about your expertise, also
we can discuss about the job description too. You can call or text me at
*484-713-8999* & md.imt...@genzeon.com

The Mainframe CICS System Programmer isresponsible for the installation and
maintenance of mainframe CICS subsystemsand related software. Provides
technical support for CICS/CPSM products ortasks and related projects.

Will be available for problem determination and participate in an on-call
rotation.

Helps resolve highly complex or critical

incidents within the mainframe CICS environment.

Is expected to effectively work within a team and collaborate with other
technology support organizations.

Good verbal and written communication between customers and internal teams.

• 7+ Experience as a CICS Systems Programmer

• Experience with CICS TS v5.2 or higher.

• Experience with CICS CPSM

• Experience reading and debugging using

mainframe core dumps.

• Experience with TSO/ISPF/SDSF/JCL.

• Experience with Disaster Recovery processes.

• Experience with SMP/E.

• Experience with CICS TS with DB2.

• Experience with researching technical issues

and possible software solutions.

Additional pluses

• IPCS

• AbendAid

• OMEGAMON

• ServiceNow

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Md Imtiaz *

*Talent Acquisition Partner*

*P: 484-713-8999*

E: md.imt...@genzeon.com

W: www.genzeon.com
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.genzeon.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7CMd.Imtiaz%40genzeon.com%7Ce2acd8059aec42c68ed608db4bd920fc%7Ce00b6687c77645148a125549c0aabb79%7C1%7C0%7C638187168172997945%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Q9IF1159D%2FjM18iycvXmeTeLgvBNS%2BeIzAJjW73vyPs%3D&reserved=0>

Genzeon Corporation: 559 West Uwchlan Avenue # 120, Exton, PA 19341