KINDLY REPLY TO md.imt...@genzeon.com ONLY

Genzeon established in 2009, we are a cutting-edge global digital company
with focus on healthcare. Genzeon helps its clients achieve their goals by
providing innovative services & solutions to reduce costs, streamline
operations, improve experience, increase provider productivity, and advance
patient care and satisfaction. Our culture anchors our core values – Human
connection, Accountability & Empowerment.

I will be more than happy to learn and know more about your expertise, also
we can discuss about the job description too. You can call or text me at
*484-713-8999* & md.imt...@genzeon.com

*Primary responsibility:*

As a Senior UI developer, you will be an integral part of our dynamic team,
working collaboratively with product team, front-end and back-end engineers
to design, develop, and optimize user interfaces. Your role will involve
translating design concepts into interactive web applications, ensuring a
seamless user experience across various devices and browsers.

*Working context:*

   - Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product owners and
   back-end developers, to translate design mockups into functional user
   interfaces.
   - Work as part of a team to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and
   improve software.
   - Provide technical leadership for the architecture, design, and
   implementation of EnlivenHealth software solutions.
   - Conduct code reviews for fellow team members, as required.
   - Create unit tests to help ensure code quality throughout the
   application’s life cycle.
   - Optimize web applications for performance, speed and scalability.
   - Grow and mentor other engineers

*Required Qualifications*

   - Bachelor’s or higher Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or
   equivalent experience.
   - 5+ year experience and expert knowledge of user interface development.
   - Deep experience building web-based applications with Angular and
   RESTful API’s.
   - Comfortable deploying service oriented and microservices architectures.
   - Comfortable building new features in a SPA environment.
   - Proven ability to translate wireframes to HTML, CSS, and JavaScript.
   - Skill to balance driving the right architecture with the realities of
   live customers and the need to ship software.
   - Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
   - Passionate about mentoring junior engineers.
   - A can-do attitude and ability to make a positive impact on our culture.
   - Understands agile and enjoy working in 2-week release cycles.

*Preferred Qualifications*

   - 5+ years of experience in front-end web development
   - 3+ years of experience in Angular, including Angular 4 or above.
   - 3+ years of experience with a microservices architecture
   - 3+ years of experience with Java web development
   - 1+ years of experience with containerized application development
   (e.g., Docker)
   - 1+ years of public cloud experience

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Md Imtiaz *

*Talent Acquisition Partner*

*P: 484-713-8999*

E: md.imt...@genzeon.com

W: www.genzeon.com
<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.genzeon.com%2F&data=05%7C01%7CMd.Imtiaz%40genzeon.com%7Ce2acd8059aec42c68ed608db4bd920fc%7Ce00b6687c77645148a125549c0aabb79%7C1%7C0%7C638187168172997945%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=Q9IF1159D%2FjM18iycvXmeTeLgvBNS%2BeIzAJjW73vyPs%3D&reserved=0>

Genzeon Corporation: 559 West Uwchlan Avenue # 120, Exton, PA 19341