Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Please have a look at the below job description and share some relevant
profiles for this opportunity.

*Role                       :               DevOps Consultant*

*Location                :               Miami, FL (Onsite with Hybrid – 3
days)*

*Job type                :               Contract*

*Experience           :               12+ Years*

*Must have : Informatica and Matillion*

*Looking for the local candidates of Florida for this position.*

*Job description: *

·         We are in search of a highly skilled Principal DevOps Consultant
with a strong proficiency in DevOps practices and a robust background
in *Matillion
and Informatica technologies.*

·         As a key member of our team, you will be instrumental in
optimizing our software development and deployment pipelines, enhancing
automation, and ensuring the seamless integration of Matillion and
Informatica within our infrastructure.

·         Your expertise will be pivotal in accelerating our software
delivery cycles, maintaining system stability, and collaborating closely
with the executive team for strategic decision-making.

--

*Warm Regards!*

*Sandeep Aggarwal*

*Direct: +1 (848-668-9626)*