Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Job Title*

*Senior Database Administrator ** (SQL Server DBA) with SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL,
Kerberos, Azure Cloud Exp.*

*Location*

*Chicago, IL || Need Locals and US Citizens only*

*Duration*

*12 Months*

*Job Summary*

*This role is responsible for day-to-day administration of SQL Server
database environments.*

*Principle Responsibilities:*

*The SQL Server Database Administrator will provide technical support of
database environments, including installation, database creation, upgrades,
patches, problem diagnosis, performance monitoring, database maintenance,
process automation, evaluation, and tuning recommendations. Develop,
implement, and support backup/restore, disaster recovery and data
replication procedures and exercises.*

*Expectations:*

   - *Manage daily DB Administration activities, installation, and
   configuration of SQL Servers*
   - *Configure and monitor AlwaysOn/Clustering/Log Shipping/Replication*
   - *Install, configure, and manage SQL clusters (FCI, AG, DAG)*
   - *Manage backup and restores (Native and via third party tools like
   Rubrik)*
   - *Proficient in using T-SQL, troubleshooting queries and stored
   procedures. *
   - *Performance Tuning and problem resolution for root cause*
   - *Code migration among different environments*
   - *Implement DB security*
   - *Support and participate in 24x7 oncall rotation*

*Qualifications:*

   - *8+ years experience in SQL 2014/2016/2017/2019 administration*
   - *Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience*
   - *Good working knowledge with SSIS, SSRS (bonus with PowerBI)*
   - *In-depth understanding of SQL architecture*
   - *Experience with replication topologies and components*
   - *Expert knowledge in SQL clustering and availability groups*
   - *Experience in both OLTP and Data warehousing environments*
   - *Good experience implementing operational automation through SQL tools
   and PowerShell*
   - *Experience troubleshooting Kerberos issues*
   - *Experience with TDE encryption of databases*
   - *Good experience with Azure Cloud support \ migration tasks
   (preferred)*

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc