Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Role: Azure Devops Engineer with API, Webservices, Terraform, Azure
Repos, Java, Python, AKS, Azure AD, Azure App Service, Azure Application
Gateway, Azure VPN Gateway, Web Application Firewall, Azure Front Door exp.*

*Location: Issaquah, WA*

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

Client is looking for a talented, experienced and creative Azure DevOps
Engineer. The person will be working with one of the leading Wholesale
retailers in the US. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work
creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. The ideal
candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
with the ability and know-how to collaborate effectively with domain
experts and the IT leadership team.

*Responsibilities: *

• Configures and maintains on-premises and Azure cloud infrastructure to
ensure availability, performance, scalability and security of development,
testing and production environments, relying on automated scripts and
configuration management tools.

• Demonstrates expertise in the deployment of integrated or standalone
releases across multiple interconnected and disperse applications.

• Uses industry standard tools to improve and speed up delivery of our
products and services.

• Provides fast and thoughtful issue resolution by executing quick fixes or
proactively identifying and solving problems related to builds in
production environments.

• Configures and automates development and test environment, deployment,
automation and support test data management.

• Establishes workflows that use the automated pipelines for CI and CD.

• Develops tool integrations that allow for end to end traceability for
application development (from requirements to code objects changed to meet
the requirements).

• Manages source code repositories, merging, branching, resolving
conflicts, defining and documenting procedures and best practices.

• Develops, maintains, and automates application deployments to various
non-production and production environments.

• Develops, maintains, and automates infrastructure provisioning and
configurations.

• Maintains CI/CD development, supports, troubleshooting on all aspects of
Compute, Storage, and Network.

*Requirements: *

*Must-Have*

• 8+ years’ experience with Automation and Orchestration tooling/technology
(Azure DevOps, Terraform, Jenkins, Git, etc.).

• Excellent Knowledge in Azure DevOps

• Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.

• Experience using, managing and provisioning Azure Services.

• Experience with multiple coding languages (Python, Spark, Scala, R, Java,
C#, etc.).

• Experience with APIs & Webservices.

• Advanced knowledge with Azure Portal and Azure DevOps.

• Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with AKS (Azure Kubernetes
Service), Azure AD, Azure App Service, Azure Application Gateway, Azure VPN
Gateway, Web Application Firewall, Azure Front Door.

• Working knowledge with LAN, WAN, DNS, routing, Firewall, networking, load
balancer, system monitoring.

• Knowledge of Information Security best practices & principles
(certificates, encryption, etc.).

• Hands-on experience with Terraform, Azure Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts,
and other DevOps components.

• Strong scripting skills (Powershell, Bash, Python etc.).

• Working Knowledge of XML, JSON, and Terraform.

• Knowledge of Agile Methodologies.

• Azure certification would be an added advantage.

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc