Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Role: Full Stack Java Engineer with React JS, Redux, Azure Cloud,
eCommerce platform exp.*

*Location: Bentonville, AR || Day One Onsite*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Resource should be able to work in PST for meetings etc ( though remote)*

Client is a leading provider of platforms, digital innovation, artificial
Intelligence and end-to-end IT & Business services and solutions for Global
1000 companies. We are transforming corporations through deep domain
expertise, knowledge-based ML platforms, as well as profound
anthropological efforts to understand the end customer and design products
and interactions that create delight. We are deeply committed to developing
a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ problems and to develop
platforms to address them.

*Roles and Responsibilities*
Full stack Java Engineer position will be responsible for hands-on
development as well as lead the development of Next Generation Enterprise
solutions for Global eCommerce. SE will be responsible for application
development in support of the multi-platform roadmap. Responsible for
application architecture, ensure high performance, scalability and
availability for those applications.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as
responsible for meeting software compliance standards
- Drives technical vision and influences product roadmap and vision
- Implement large-scale, complex, cross-functional projects
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high level design
- Supervise the work of cross-functional groups of engineers, including
offshore associates
- Directs root cause analysis of critical business and production issues
- Documents testing and maintenance of application corrections and
improvements
- Influence decisions, builds consensus, and resolves conflicts
constructively and proactively
- Supports business objectives and ensures the business needs are being met

*Minimum Qualifications*
8+ years in java fullstack application for programming - on highly scalable
& performing Web Applications (Java & Reactjs)
5+ years Strong experience in JAVA, Spring boot, micro services, ReactJs,
Redux
2+ years Strong experience in Cloud platform especially Azure
2+ years of experience in eCommerce Software development
4+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput
systems is a must
2+ years of experience with integrating 3rd party solutions in existing
architecture
4+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput
systems is a must
3+ years of experience in agile ways of working in a distributed
geographical model

Note: This is an independent contributor role and min. Bachelors degree is
required . Resource should be able to work in PST for meetings etc ( though
remote)

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc