Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Title: Cloud Analytics Engineer with Python, AWS and Data Analytics
exp.Work Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)*

*Duration: 3+ Months (with potential for extension)*

*Key skills: *

AWS knowledge & experience;

** Data Analytics (PowerBI or Quicksight);

** Python knowledge & experience;

** Work well collaboratively, excellent communication skills, able to lead
a team, able to mentor and coach junior members of the team.

*Position Description*

Provides expertise in the development and enablement of enterprise
analytics capabilities that provide clarity to our key success criteria.
Designs and implements scalable solutions from available cloud services and
analytics tooling as part of an enterprise platform to achieve specific
business objectives. Candidate is a technical expert helping to lead a team
of talented analytics engineers in the consolidation and refinement of our
data architecture and business intelligence dashboards. Partners with cloud
engineers, information security, core infrastructure teams and application
developers to enable agility through best-in-class automation and
infrastructure as code.

The candidate should have deep hands-on experience with technical
implementations for cloud and solutions as well as the capability to
deliver those solutions.

*Job Responsibilities*

·     Lead by example in a team of highly skilled, talented Cloud Analytics
Engineers

·     Collaborate and partner with counterparts from Security, Enterprise
Architecture, and CIO application teams

·     Design and implement solutions that measure and demonstrate the value
of our service offering.

·     Always maintain an audit ready posture

·     Implement automation that validates controls for security,
compliance, and audit

·     Stay up with technology trends. The right candidate has a passion for
technology and will push for constant improvement, even if we try and fail
and tweak the solution and try again.

·     Lead initiatives that improve Cloud Engineering, Cloud Enablement and
even our Infrastructure organization.

·     Stay focused on business objectives and use measurements to track
success of our architecture and implementation in achieving those objectives

·     Champion a collaborative development approach in tune with our Agile
methodology that encourages and accepts contributions and emphasizes
transparency.

·     Assist with the architecture and implementation of
infrastructure-as-code, and policy-as-code objectives.

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc