Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*IT Solution Architect with  healthcare payor exp.*

*REMOTE || Prefer EST profiles*

*Engagement Description –*
This solution architect role supports projects originating from Senior
Health Services portfolio and supports end to end business functions
including enrollment, billing , claims and servicing functions.
The architect will partner with business stakeholders to understand the
business strategy, discuss solutions and options taking into consideration
the Future state ecosystem. Once a solution is developed, the architect
will create a ROM, candidate architecture and actively participate in the
project delivery team. The architect becomes a trusted partner within
business and IT across the Enterprise.
In this IT Architect Sr/Solution Architect opportunity, you will:
• Analyze the different elements of business process and technology that
can be applied to solve a specific problem.
• Propose a combination of building blocks that provides the best possible
solution within the Enterprise.
• Design a solution for an existing or new problem and support the tasks
and activities that are involved with its successful implementation.
• Provide overall direction, guidance, definition, and facilitation for the
development of an architecture (current and future state) required to meet
business strategies and goals
• Conceive solutions, build consensus, and sell/execute solutions.
• Interact with the business partners, vendors, and technical resources.
• Develop, writes, and communicates the architectural roadmap to technical
resources.
• Work on multiple highly complex projects that require in-depth knowledge
of two or more functional architecture areas such as security, data, or
systems.

*Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –*
• Understanding of end-to-end healthcare payor functions.
• Solution definition and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in software engineering and architecture design

*Required Skills/Experience *– The rest of the required skills/experience.
Include:
• Previous healthcare payor experience as a solution architect
• Expert in development of architecture artifacts like conceptual solution
architectural documents aligning to enterprise technology direction.
• Conduct formal and informal meetings with appropriate subject matter
experts in both large group and one-on-one sessions.
• Research, analyze and translate complex systems/processes in-order to
develop appropriate future state solutions.
• Five (5) years of experience in multiple IT areas (data, network,
application, systems, etc.) required.
• Requires advanced level knowledge and understanding of architecture,
application design, systems engineering and integration.

*Preferred Skills/Experience – *Optional but preferred skills/experience.
Include:
• None

*Education/Certifications – *Include:
• Bachelor's degree in related field

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc