Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Title: Mobile Test Automation Engineer **(Android & IOS)*
*Work Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid preferred)*

*Duration: 1 year with potential extensions*

*Job Description:*

*TECH STACK:*

·     Android Studios/Mocha, XCUI Test (iOS)

·     Experienced with the following technologies GitLab, Bit Rise, REST
APIs, Stubbing/Mocking, Docker, AWS concept.

·     qTest -Test Case Management Tool

·     JIRA – Agile Project Management Tool

·     Confluence

·     Test Automation – Appium, Espresso, XCUITest

·     Testing Frameworks – Pytest, nodeJS

·     Device Clouds – Browserstack, Perfecto, SauceLabs or other
industry-leading tools

·     Detox testing tool is a nice to have.

*DAILY RESPONSIBILITES:*

·     Participate in Agile ceremonies and perform testing responsibilities
within the agile team including writing and executing test cases,
identifying, logging, and triaging defects.

·     Work in tandem with the Tech Leads/POs to automate test cases on
Android & iOS platforms as per business priority.

·     Contribute to framework enhancements by writing robust, effective and
reusable components.

·     Perform root-cause analysis to determine and fix gaps causing
Production defect leakage.

·     Work closely with Product Engineering team to analyze the business
requirements and assist technical leads and Product Owners in defining the
acceptance criteria for the features that are being developed.

·     Assist in defining approach for each phase of testing: unit,
component, and system; while maximizing code and test coverage.

·     Collaborate with API developers and DevOps engineers and provide
constant feedback to continuously improve test strategy.

·     Continuously improve test bed and write tests that expose the defect
before any fix is attempted.

·     Implement shift-left test disciplines and practices within sprint
teams that align to the organizational goals as we modernize the current
platform.

·     Adhere to coding standards, best practices and guidelines to ensure
highest quality of testing.

·     Support pre and post release activities by participating in QA
activities as per schedule.

·     Participate in testing tool evaluation activities to assist with
continuous assessment and improvement of testing strategy.

·     Maintain a solid understanding of QA workflows and test automation
best practices.
Qualifications and Education Requirements

BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent

*Mandatory Skills:*
- 5+ years of experience developing automated tests for mobile applications.

- 5+ years’ experience decomposing user stories/requirements to create
manual and automated tests in an Agile environment.

- Proficiency with writing code in JavaScript and Object-Oriented
Programming

- In-depth proficiency in Mobile Test Automation using tools such as
Appium, Espresso, XCUITest.

- Hands-on experience with Mobile Device Clouds such as BrowserStack,
Perfecto and SauceLabs.

- Preferred experience working in IDEs such as VSCode, IntelliJ, Eclipse.

- Experienced with the following technologies: BitBucket, GIT, Jenkins,
Maven, Docker, uDeploy.

- Working knowledge of Automated Test Driven Development (ATDD) or Test
Driven Development (TDD).

- Strong written and verbal communication skills<br/>

*Desired Skills:*
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment.

- Hands-on experience in implementing continuous testing in CI/CD

- Experience of working in offshore-onshore model

- Experience of working as a Software Quality Engineer in Banking domain

- Hands-on experience in Accessibility testing of Mobile applications

- Hands-on experience in JavaScript, Python

- Demonstrated experience in implementing innovation by building test
automation solutions and utilities

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc