Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Role: ETL/Teradata Developer with BTEQ scripts, BI exp.*

*Location: Richmond, VA ||  Day One Onsite || Need resource on our W2 (No
C2C)*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*JOB SUMMARY*
As part of the Business Intelligence team, the ETL Developer plays a key
role in designing, developing and supporting new and existing BI solutions
for our users. The ETL Developer’s primary contribution to the team
involves transforming data into meaningful and accurate information which
the business can consume.

*MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
Participate in active discussions with team members and users to understand
business requirements

Work closely with IT, Architecture, Business Analysts and Report Developers
to achieve business objectives

Experience in writing Teradata Stored procedures and also familiarity with
Teradata utilities.

Experience working with BTEQ Scripts.

Understand and Implement best practice solutions per development standards

Produce Ad Hoc Analysis to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly

Develop technology documentation to support production deployments as well
as ongoing maintenance of reporting analytics and data solutions

Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve data quality and performance issues

Communicate complex topics and analyses to non-technical business personnel

Provide accurate level of effort estimates for data integration development
to management

Perform other duties as requested by manager

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc