Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Title: UX/UI Designer  with  Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC, UI
frameworks, Salesforce Lightning UI Design, Portfolio Exp.*
*Work Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid)*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Top 3 Skills: *
• 5+ years *designing digital user experiences* with a preferred 3+ years
of experience in* transactional user interface design*. UX design mastery
involving information architecture, wireframing, and prototyping.
• Online portfolio with detailed narrative outlining approach and scope of
involvement.
• Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC, or other industry
standard design authoring tools.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and UI frameworks or component libraries.
• Familiarity working with design systems.

*Job Description:*

- Partner with business to establish clear problem statements and measures
of success for new customer care agent desktop interface.

- Partner with customer care agents to fully understand their needs.

- Demonstrate a bold vision for excellence in interactive web design and a
commitment to evolving our agent experience.

- *Use Salesforce Lightning design system *to define an Architecture that
effectively synthesizes multiple systems/interfaces into a single interface
that agents can easily navigate to perform a wide variety of customer
service tasks efficiently.

- Create user flows, wireframes, screen comps, and prototypes that exhibit
a mastery of user-centered design practices.

- When necessary, establish and document design standards that align with
the overarching guiding principles of the agent experience.

- Work with technology team to determine feasibility and implementation
timelines.

- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills to
articulate design rationale and facilitate partnerships with product and
business owners- Must be highly innovative and inspire commitment to a
higher standard.

- Solutions-oriented with the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to
changing requirements and conditions.

- Partner across related disciplines including usability, content strategy,
accessibility, and web development to meet the established business
objectives of this engagement.

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc