Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Role: IT Delivery Manager **with AI/ML, **Jira, Confluence, Project
Management tools exp.*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA(Onsite)*

*Duration: Long term Contract*

*Job Description:*
Looking for a passionate, Technical Project Lead who has experience in
AI/ML / Custom Application Development with a bachelors or master's degree
from Top-rated Technology Institutes.

Required Skill Sets:
• The primary function of the Project Lead is to lead the Technical
Solution of the project and drive from requirements gathering till project
closure.
• This role will need the lead to keep our project-based work on track,
organized, and reported accurately
• This role will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams and
projects that interacts with all levels and geographies within Applied
• Needs to have AIML / Custom application development as well as business
strategy skills to build the solutions necessary to solve real-world
problems.
• Basic Knowledge of AI ML concepts and its usage in product, functions and
operations within Applied Materials
• Basic Knowledge of custom application development concepts and its usage
in product, functions and operations within Applied Materials
• Basic Knowledge of data Platform concepts and its usage in product,
functions and operations within Applied Materials
• Need to be able to communicate their findings, orally and visually (Demo
features for internal and external presentations)
• There will be close interaction with the actual development teams and ML
engineers / Frontend/backend developer/ Lowcode/Nocode developers / Data
Engineers
• Setup scrum boards and create stories based on the Business Requirement
Document
• Lead daily stand ups and other technical meetings
• Responsible to set up and maintain the project documentation
• A key liaison between QA, leadership, engineers, and the customer-facing
team

*Qualification:*
• B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA or MS in Data Science or Analytics or Machine
Learning
• Candidates should excel in communication, software project management,
and initiatives
• 5+ year experience in project management
• Previous experience working with Jira and Confluence and Project
Management tools
• Positive, friendly, and collaborate well internationally
• Strong mediation and interpersonal skills that enable you to solve
technical and resources challenges

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc