Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Axiom Developer with AxiomSL, AxiomSL Controller View,  Regulatory & Risk
Report, PL/SQL, Data Warehousing Exp.Whippany, NJ || Day One Onsite6+
months contractResponsibilities*

Responsible for migrating Regulatory reporting from existing tool to AxiomSL
Develop and configuration to set up the migrated environment with AxiomSL
Working as part of Agile team to complete the migration with a good quality
product

*Skills· *

MUST have 6+ years of Development experience out of which 3 years must be
on AxiomSL. AxiomSL Controller View Certified is a plus.·
Experience in Regulatory and Risk reporting such as FRY 9 C, FFIEC 101,
14M, 14Q is preferred.·
Creation of Data Sources, Data Models, Shorthands, Portfolios,
Aggregations, Free Form and Tabular Report and workflows using AXIOM
Controller View tool based on Regulatory Report Requirements.·
Migration of Axiom components from one environment to another.·
Understanding the Functional documents and work with BA/Users to develop
the reports.·
Contribute on behalf of Technology Team to any need of Reconciliation cross
work stream.·
Experience with PL SQL is required.·

Experience with Data warehousing.·
Good experience in Regulatory Reporting and Data Warehousing.·
Work in the role of an Axiom Developer in a fast-paced environment, must be
a self-starter, comfortable dealing with clients, VERY STRONG communication
skills.·
Capable and eager to work under minimal direction in fast-paced energetic
environment."

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc