Dear *Professional*,

Hope you are doing great today...

This is *BABU, BDM FROM PANTAR SOLUTIONS INC*, we are an Information
Technology and Business Consulting firm specializing in Project-based
Solutions and Professional Staffing Services. Please have a look at below
position which is with our Client and let me know your interest ASAP. I
would really appreciate if you could send me your *MOST RECENT UPDATED
RESUME*:

*Role: Senior GIS Engineer with Magik Script, Python, SQL Exp.*

*Location: Remote*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

·         10+ years of technical contribution in a structured team
environment, with a focus on GIS applications.

·         Exceptional experience of *GE SmallWorld with Magik Script and
Python.*

·         Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design
patterns.

·         Proven experience in developing scalable and maintainable
applications.

·         Familiarity with SQL databases, including data modeling, SQL
query design, and optimization.

·         Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests.

·         Ability to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.

·         Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.

·         Familiarity with distributed systems and fundamental design
principles for building scalable applications.

·         Knowledge of IIoT and OT, as well as industrial electrical
concepts, is a huge plus.

·         A 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education
and experience is required. Prefer an academic background in Computer
Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field.

*PLEASE NOTE:*

If for any reason this does not interest you or you felt uncomfortable by
any part of this email, I sincerely apologize. Please consider this E-mail
as a request for referrals and feel free in forward this email to anyone
whom you might find a fit.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Babu
Pantar Solutions Inc