Jesper Staun Hansen schrieb:
How is this even becoming a problem? Apache on a linux/BSD (I dont remember
what we're running) offers great security if configured.

I guess that the particular setup of automated PHP stuff on mozdev must have some problem. Neither the operating system nor PHP by itself are security risks, or else they would not both be in use in highly attack-prone setups. I guess the particular code mozdev uses for automating a number of things has a problem and would need a security audit, which is not so easy when you have a resource shortage like this project does.

Robert Kaiser