Well, I have Live Headers installed in FF and am trying to get what you want. But of course, this code is an addon for TB and Live Headers doesn't work there. For some reason, in FF I am not seeing any 301 or 302 response headers. The URL I am using from within FF is

<http://thunderplunger.mozdev.org/validateEmail.php?test=1&emailaddress=whitedav...@fastmail.us>

Perhaps I am not configuring Live Headers correctly?

Thanks for the help.

David

Eric H. Jung wrote:
David,

Can you open firebug or LiveHTTPHeaders and report:

1. The initial URL being requested (should be .php) with URL parameters
2. The 301 or 302 response header from mozdev.org <http://mozdev.org> with the redirected URL and any parameters.

Thanks,
eric