I'll look into this asap.

--pete

On 10/1/10 7:15 PM, Jake Hartz wrote:
I am having the FCKeditor problem also. This is the error that I get when FCKeditor tries to load:

    Error loading

"http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/sites/all/modules/fckeditor/fckeditor/fckstyles.xml";
    (HTTP Status: 404)

It looks like anything at /http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/sites/*/ is not found (this also happens on the Drupal installation for the mp4downloader project (and probably everything else), which was working fine before the php transition - visiting /http://www.mozdev.org/drupal/sites// would bring up an index of the contents of that directory).

This may be an error with the new PHP changes, and I cannot edit any pages that have FCKeditor enabled on them unless I go into the "Administer" section and disable FCKeditor. Also, other Drupal components may have problems that will come up eventually.

Thanks to Pete and everyone else for all the work you are doing with this.

--Jake