Just something else I found...

Most of the data still seems to be in Google's cache (at least for me). So,
for example, typing "cache:*mp4downloader*.mozdev.org/drupal/*download*"
into Google brings up its cached version, or just typing "*download* site:*
mp4downloader*.mozdev.org" into Google and clicking on the "Cache" link next
to a result will also bring it up.

I just used this to find most of my data (everything except the most
important stuff, which you needed to be logged in to to view, so it wasn't
cached by Google).

--Jake