Hi,

It's better ! My project page is now visible and the ressources page is also
visible but I can't commit a file. There is still an error :

Dans H:\documents\dev\workspace\tasks&mails mozdev\downloads : "C:\Program
Files\CVSNT\cvs.exe"
-q commit -M "test changement de nom." tasksandmails-2.2.xpi
CVSROOT=:pserver:gilles.ors...@mozdev.org:/cvs

Checking in tasksandmails-2.2.xpi;
/cvs/tasksandmails/downloads/tasksandmails-2.2.xpi,v  <--
tasksandmails-2.2.xpi
done
Processing log script arguments...
cvs [commit aborted]: received broken pipe signal
cvs commit: Committed on the Free edition of March Hare Software CVSNT
Client
           Upgrade to CVS Suite for more features and support:
           http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/

Erreur : échec de l'opération CVS

2011/9/30 alta88 <alt...@gmail.com>

> is anyone else seeing this?  i get a blank page for any item in Resources
> -> Account Tools (meaning File Management releasing is out of commission).

*Gilles ORSINI**
*