Hi Adam,

On 26 July 2012 20:08, Adam Kowalczyk <adam-kowalc...@o2.pl> wrote:
> there was some valuable data and user feedback on my Drupal forum. Could we
> please turn Drupal back on for at least a few days, so that I have a chance
> to archive the information? I can't stress enough how much I would
> appreciate it.

I too have years of forum posts that I'd like to move elsewhere. Does
anyone know the best way of doing this? Does the Mozdev Drupal
installation have an export feature?

Pete C, Brian et al: Many thanks for your support, the slow decay of
Mozdev after the plug was pulled shows just how much time and effort
you all put in to keeping the system running. It's a bit sad to see
Mozdev go, but I do appreciate your help over the years.

Thanks,
Pete B,
UpdateScanner Addon