On 13 August 2012 15:26, Pete Collins <p...@mozdevgroup.com> wrote:
> Let me know what time works for you and I'll revert the permissions for say
> an our or so ...

Any time from 17:00 - 23:00 UTC Monday or Tuesday would work for me.
Other times over the weekend may be ok too.

I'm hoping to use a scraper to get the forum data, so it might take a
bit longer than an hour to get this tuned. If you need to limit access
to an hour, perhaps we could have a series of "happy hours" across
multiple days? I imagine we're all spread across several timezones, so
it could be tricky to find one single time that's convenient for
everyone.

Pete C: I'm not sure which timezone you're in or which times are
convenient for you. As Eric suggested, I set up a poll at
http://doodle.com/et3xqsxr4hhv389k with blocks of 3 hours over the
next two weeks, just to get an idea of which times are convenient for
people. If I've set it up properly, everyone should be able to see the
results as they appear.

Pete B
UpdateScanner