Just to let someone know,

I am still having a few problems with Drupal since the PHP security
transition. On any page that uses FCKeditor, I get:

Error loading "
> http://mp4downloader.mozdev.org/drupal/sites/all/modules/fckeditor/fckeditor/fckstyles.xml";
> (HTTP Status: 404).

 Do you want to see the server response dump?

Also, if I click "OK" to view the server response dump, it just comes up
with the HTML from the Drupal "page not found" page. The thing that it looks
like it can't find is:
http://mp4downloader.mozdev.org/drupal/sites/all/modules/fckeditor/fckeditor/fckstyles.xml(this
was the only resource that returned 404 within Chrome dev tools). With
this problem, if I ever want to edit something, I either have to disable
FCKeditor within the admin options or disable JavaScript in my browser (I'm
using Chrome 8 beta on Ubuntu).

Thanks,
Jake