Hello!

I am Huzaifa and am a PhD student at one of the labs that actively develops
Project Chrono. I am mostly involved at the moment with the Fluid-Structure
Interaction part of Chrono (Chrono::FSI). However I would be interested in
doing this as a side project and would love to help you in this. Let me
know if we can connect through private email.

Best