On 03/22/2011 02:29 PM, Jeff Chimene wrote:
On 03/22/2011 11:23 AM, drew wrote:

I'm sure you got Jeff's mail from this morning regarding the User
Documentation and the updates he will be making today to the files on
your server.
Say what? I looked on libreoffice-na.us and the files weren't there. Is
there another server?

+1 Obviiously, as there seems to be another site in the mix.

Onward thru the fog,
jec

No there is no other domains.
There seems to be just some miss-impressions there.
The site is as up-to-date as I can get it.
Drew has been doing some editing to the HTML files.
I have been doing the updating to 3.3.2 since it came out this morning.
There is some issues where the "About LibreOffice" option in the Help menus
state it it a build of 3.3.1 build 202, but the package manager states it is 3.3.2-19.

So that will needs to be looked into.

I also made a new folder of Windows-Only DVD to see what is needed to be done
to make one.  1.8 GB instead of 3.5 GB with all the platform versions.