Hi!

I think everyone knows at least one feature, which would be nice for LibreOffice. I made my thoughts, how people with the same thoughts could communicate very easy. And I think Mailing Lists are a very good way for that. They do not need three or even more archives, but there should be one for a thought. For example:

a_te...@libreoffice.org
zzzz_te...@libreoffice.org

After the improvement of the feature by the mailing list, a Writer or Impress document should be published, which will be voted. If the feature gets good grades, it will be programmed and included with the next (feature) release.

PS: The moderation of the ML should be done by (all of) the subscribers.

--
 Tschüss! | Kind Regards

Florian R.