On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 07:47 -0700, C. Olofson wrote:
> On 04/11/2011 06:57 AM, drew wrote:
> > So - is #8 and #8-wht good with you?
>
> Sharp-looking product (both #8 & -wht).  Thanks Drew!
>
> I've come to this convo very late so please take these suggestions
> accordingly.  Most have to do with what my failing eyes would like to
> think of as legibility...
>
> - Change the "suite-er" font to match one of those (more legible)
> already used
> - Is there a grey-scale version of this yet? (otherwise some people
> /will/ "just" print b&w)
> - Would it be a good idea to indicate the folding-lines?
> - Do we have anyone to scan this from a legal perspective?
>
> Very clean, very professional work.  I'd be happy to distribute &
> represent this.

Hi Craig,

Thanks and you aren't late at all, in fact I'd been looking at that (the
slogan font) and thinking along the same lines, that it needed changing.

So - one last (maybe) tweak(s):

- Reduced number of fonts
-- Front and Back cover
- opened up the curve in scatter patter on front cover
- lightned background w/ slight tint change
- added more white space around logos
- softened the shadows by 1/2 under module icons
-- asking for a dispensation on the branding guidelines for this
- offset version designator

and looking at that it looked enough to merit the full print ready
version to the wiki. [ where it goes back to being a version of
alt-3.png ]
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lrge-cover-alt-3.png

I think it's a winner?

Thanks