Hi Gianluca,
On 23/05/2011 09:31, Gianluca Turconi wrote:
In data 22 maggio 2011 alle ore 18:34:41, Sophie Gautier
<gautier.sop...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

It's ok, I've understand, but for me there is no need of a formal
process, just a need of motivate people to participate.

OK, I've to start the recruiting campaign, then. :)

I'll start with the website ML and other local Italian lists and forums so
that I can see what kind of feedback I'll receive about the technical
implementation of the tool. Maybe, people with more knowledge of the
modern collaboration tools may suggest a easier and more efficient tool
than a wiki or hive other good suggestions and help.

Just a word on this, be careful that people will always come with his best tool and will try to promote it, so you may end up with 10 people = 10 tools ;)

Thanks for your help, Sophie.

you're welcome

Kind regards
Sophie