Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote on 2011-05-14 02.30:
At the last marketing team confcall I offered to help coordinate
completing the release notes of the upcoming 3.4 version and then
distilling the information into a version more suitable for our website
accompanied with photos of some or many of these changes.

Could we, all, please take a close look at the information on the
Release Notes 3.4  wiki page[1] to make sure that the information is
complete and correct? This will help greatly in easing the task of
creating a more suitable page for the website. We just have to make sure
that all the details are there and that we have not missed anything
major in the list.

thanks a lot for taking care of this, much appreciated! Did you receive any feedback so far?

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108