Hi Drew, *,

Am 21.06.2011 19:24, schrieb drew:
>>> "http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/info/"; has a link on the
>>> "dvd." page and it goes to an information page that looks like
>>> internal information for the CMS server system.
>> Great - ok - well, I can go admin section now then and see what I can
>> do.
>> Let you know when It;s fixed
> Well, I reset what I thought would fix this - but no luck.
> This is really acting odd.
> for instance if you try this URL
> http://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/info

Well the 'homepage' of a site works best when the URL ends with ../home
although it 'should' work when it's defined as a homepage of a dedicated
url defined on the Behaviour tab - which does not always work as expected...

So I've changed it now to
https://dvd.north-america.libreofficebox.org/home/
and things seem to work, pls check.

Cheers