On 06/30/2011 03:46 PM, drew wrote:
Hi,

Just a quick note.

Moved, what I think are, the remaining files to 'the parking lot' server
and dashed off a note to Erich.

Will get back into HTML page fun later this evening, and will post an
email here again when I'm ready to call it quits for the night.

7 days to go - can we do it?

Thanks,

//drew
The documentation page does not have the full book for Calc listed.
I just noticed that .odt and .pdf files are now online on the LO doc page.
Do you want to add those links to the CMS server pages?
I will be doing so for the .....NA.us site sometime soon so it keeps up-to-date.